Jon Stacey Design
Branding | Marketing | Web Design | Consulting
What I Do
Digital & Print Design
Logos - Websites - Social Media Management and Design - Business Cards - Digital and Print Advertisements - Screen Printing - Layout Design - Infographics - Flyers - Posters - Vector Graphics - Large Format Graphics - Vehicle Wraps + More
It all starts with the client/business owner consultation. We work together to figure out the state of the project and where the client plans on going. As a designer, I translate the goals of the project into brand assets that consist of colors, fonts & a logo to start. Depending on the project I move to the other assets any business would need; a website, marketing assets, videos etc. and carry the new look throughout. The final product is a professional-looking business with consistent branding across all channels and platforms.
Having worked with, and for, multiple brands and businesses when they're first getting started has exposed me to the successes and pitfalls all businesses experience when first getting started. Armed with that knowledge I now offer consulting services to help my clients avoid the problems they run into starting off. My clients also find it useful to have an external sounding board to vet their ideas and provide guidance on upcoming design and marketing initiatives.
I'm ready to get started on your project, drop me a line.
• Professional designer since 2004
• Early experience in the print industry at an agency
• Working in the screen printing and sign industry since 2011
• Graphic & Digital marketing designer for start-ups & non-profits
• Experience in large format printing & vehicle wraps
• Can create any marketing & promotional assets
• Efficiently create websites that connect to social media pages